NIV Bible for Women: Chocolate/Berry
The NIV Devotional Bible for Women brings the voices of bestselling female authors such as Naomi Zacharias, Alyssa Joy Bethke, Caryn Rivadeneria, Enuma Okoro, Kathy Khang, Laura Ortberg Turner, Margaret Feinberg and Annie Downs to you in a devotional format. With a foreword by Shauna Niequist, this Bible is designed around the special concerns, interests and needs of women, from cultural issues such as social justice, economic inequality, and social media addiction to personal needs like hearing God, decision-making, relationships, infertility, career, and calling.
Each of the daily devotions is carefully designed to immerse today’s women in scripture, leading to a meaningful and encouraging time spent with God.
Thought-provoking, tweetable devotional titles are easy to share on social networks to strengthen and inspire your circle of friends while creating meaningful conversation.
- Enter into the presence of God through weekday devotionals
- ‘Reflection Questions’ and ‘prayer focuses’ invite you to apply what you have read and become more intimately connected with God
- Address culturally accepted myths each weekend in articles that challenge your previous notions with truth from God’s Word.
- Utilize the topical index to enhance your personal study
- Easily understand scripture through the readability of the New International Version Bible (NIV)