Raising Godly Children in an Ungodly World by Ken Ham & Steve Ham
Christian parents struggle to raise their children in a culture hostile to Christian values. A disturbing trend reveals young people leaving home and leaving the church. How can Christian parents prepare their children to stand firm on biblical principles?
Discover how to create an incredible faith legacy in your family! Raising Godly Children in an Ungodly World presents empowering insight for:
- Surviving the culture wars as a family
- Employing the Bible as the ultimate parenting guide
- Raising spiritually-healthy children
- Solving the root cause of dysfunctional families
- Discovering biblical authority as a parent
- Disciplining children in ways that increase love and unity
Ken Ham is joined by his brother, Steve Ham, in presenting this powerful look at how the principles and truth of Genesis are vital to the strong and lasting foundation of a family. This is an intensely personal and practical guide for Christian parents as Ken and Steve share their own stories of growing up in a "Genesis" family and this Christian legacy at work in their families.
"As you take God's Word and apply its eternal principles to the everyday issues you face with your family, you will begin to create a godly heritage - a legacy that will impact that generations to come in ways you never dreamed possible." -Ken Ham