Sensitive & Strong by Denise J Hughes & Cheri Gregory
Embrace the Unique Way God Designed You
Perhaps you’re bothered by bright lights or you struggle to tune out background noise. Maybe you’re quick to notice the details others miss or you need more time to process events. You may feel emotions deeply and hear, “You’re just too sensitive.”
But what if you learned you’re not “too sensitive”? What if your sensitivity is part of your design and comes with corresponding strengths?
One in five people are HSPs—Highly Sensitive Persons—with the genetic trait of sensory sensitivity. As an HSP, you are not fragile or frail. You can be a strong friend in relationships, strong partner in business, and strong member of your community.
Sensitive and Strong is your guide to navigating the HSP journey of exploration and growth. It will help you…
- discover you’re different, not defective
- understand your genetic disposition to an over-abundance of stimuli
- see how your sensitivities correlate to key strengths
- respond to stressful situations with confidence and calm
- harness your strengths to serve others
Release the worry that you’re “too high maintenance” or just plain “too much” and embrace the many ways you can be both sensitive and strong.